Monday, June 10, 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Paulette and I am a 24 year old Research Assistant at Johns Hopkins. I work on mostly on health disparities and diversity & inclusion at hospitals. I graduated from UMBC this past December with my BA in Health Administration. I decided to skip my Master's and will be applying to a PhD program here at Hopkins which is due December 1st.

I still live at home (eww) and I have two older brothers and a boyfriend. My boyfriend and I are long distance but going on 5 years. Hopefully he'll be moving out here soon and I'll be able to lean on him during those mental breakdown grad school moments that everyone talks about.

I'm hoping this blog will help me to stay focused during this application process and keep my life in perspective. Lets see how THAT goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment